Booth no.: 8A08
HELMUT FISCHER (THAILAND) CO., LTD.www.helmut-fischer.com
FISCHER is a leading provider of innovative measurement technology solutions for coating thickness measurements, material analysis, microhardness measuring and material testing. Founded over 60 years ago in 1953 in Stuttgart, Germany, FISCHER became an international company.
Today, the FISCHER group has 15 subsidiaries and more than 25 distribution and service partners worldwide with two head offices located in Switzerland (Hünenberg) and Germany (Sindelfingen).
Thailand became an increasingly important market. Therefore, FISCHER wants to widen its presence to come closer to customers and potentials and increase application and service support. Hence, FISCHER has opened an own subsidiary in Bangkok by January 1st, 2014.
FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XDV®-ΜBrand: FISCHER Model: XDV®-µ Country Of Origin: Germany
• The XDV-μ series is designed for precise coating thickness measurement and material analysis on very delicate structures.
• Analysis of complex coating systems in the nanometer range, e.g. AuAg / Pd / Ni / CuFe on lead frames
• Analysis of very light elements such as sodium
• Analysis of lead-free solder caps on copper pillars
• Testing of base metallization layers (under-bump metallization, UBM) in the nanometer range
FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDL® SERIESBrand: FISCHER Model: XDL® SERIES Country Of Origin: Germany
With motor-driven axes (optional) and measurement direction from top to bottom, the measurement instruments from the XDL® range enable automated serial tests. A variety of versions – differing in their X-ray source, filter, Aperture and detector – make it possible to select the X-ray device with the configuration that best suits your specific measurement task.
• X-ray fluorescence instruments for a variety of measurement tasks, made possible through different hardware components
• Also suitable for testing assembled circuit boards or parts with indentations, due to the variable measuring distance (up to 80 mm)
• Automated serial testing with programmable XY-table and Z-axis (optional)
• Ideal for the measurement of very thin layers using the silicon drift detector with high energy resolution (XDAL device)
FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XDV-SDDBrand: FISCHER Model: XDV-SDD Country Of Origin: Germany
The XDV-SDD is one of the most powerful X-ray fluorescence devices in the Fischer portfolio. The instruments are equipped with particularly large silicon drift detectors (SDD). A 50 mm² detector window enables fast and precise analyses, even for small measuring spots. In addition, the devices can be equipped with different diaphragms and filters to create the optimal excitation conditions for the respective measurement task.
• Inspection of very thin coatings, e.g. in the electronics and semiconductor industries
• Trace analysis, e.g. detection of harmful substances according to RoHS, toy standards, packaging standards
• Photovoltaic industry
• Measurement of thickness and composition of NiP-layers
FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XAN® 500Brand: FISCHER Model: XAN® 500 Country Of Origin: Germany
Handheld, desktop, inline: the XAN®500 X-ray fluorescence instrument is Fischer’s most versatile yet. It can be used as a handheld device, as a fully enclosed desktop unit or integrated directly into production lines. Equipped with a tablet computer, the XAN500 also utilizes the time-proven WinFTM® software. Coating thickness measurements with WinFTM is based on the fundamental parameter analysis. This makes it possible to measure without prior calibration – that is, standard-free.
• Handheld X-ray fluorescence instrument for mobile use
• Optimized for coating thickness measurement and alloy analysis
• Placed into its measurement box, the XAN500 becomes a fully functioning desktop unit, allowing precise and repeatable measurements on small parts like nuts and bolts
• Integrated into the control system of a production line, the XAN500 enables 100% monitoring
FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY PCB SERIESBrand: FISCHER Model: XDLM-PCB Country Of Origin: Germany
The FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY XDLM-PCB Specific X-Ray fluorescence measuring instruments for measurements and analyses of coating thickness and compositions on Printed Circuit Boards.
• Measurement on small components and structures on Printed Circuit Boards in size up to 610x610 mm.
• Measurements of functional coatings in the electronics and semiconductor industries
• Automated measurements in quality control
• Determining the composition of electroplating baths